D2C Recruitables - Off Campus Hiring Drive for Software Development Engineer (SDE) Roles Unstop
#D2C #Recruitables #Hiring
Dare2Compete believes in democratizing the hiring process - No matter which college you come from and which city you come from, you should have access to all the opportunities from companies that hire the best and provide one of the best salaries and cultures to excel in the job.
With this in mind, Dare2Compete presents the opportunity of a lifetime with 'D2C Recruitables'. The Off-Campus Hiring Drive for Software Development Engineer (SDE) Roles across some of the big companies like Intuit, Optum, Walmart, Myntra, Juspay, TATA ClassEdge, and 40 more companies.
How do I participate?
It's simple, you just need to do the following:
- Register and complete your application form (Takes a maximum of 5 minutes)
- Take all 4 assessments to get assessed on some key and relevant skills. You need to take up each assessment in one sitting i.e. when you start any particular assessment, you need to complete that in one sitting. However, you can have gaps between all these 4 assessments.
- General Aptitude & Logical Reasoning (MCQ Test)
- Basic Programming Fundamentals (MCQ Test)
- Verbal Ability Assessment (MCQ Test)
- Elementary Online Coding Assessment to test your Algo (3 online coding problems) - You'll have around 5 test cases while you take the assessment. Please note that there will be a few hidden test cases that we'll be using later to score your last submitted code for each problem which will be your actual score for this assessment.
- Based on your assessment, you'll get a section-wise score and ranking on the D2C Recruitables Leaderboard. This will be valid for 6 months.
- Based on your score, companies will shortlist you for their job profiles and interview you. This will be a rolling process and companies may invite you for the interview anytime post your assessment within the next 6 months. They will send an invite which you may accept or reject. If accepted, you interview with them.
That's it. Based on your scores, companies will start shortlisting you and call for interviews. Please note that companies will shortlist you based on D2C Recruitables Score as the base along with a few other parameters like but not limited to Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree, Academic Scores, Passing Year of the Batch, Work Experience, Gender, etc. The higher the score, the better chances of you getting your dream job.
Am I eligible?
If you're looking for Software Development Engineer (SDE) or equivalent roles, decent salaries, and amazing companies, then this is what you need
- Students looking for their first job or internships that may get them Pre-Placement Offers (PPOs)
- Pursuing a full-time B.Tech / B.E./ M.Tech / M.E / MCA
- Batch 2022 and 2023
- Freshers and Work Experience Candidates looking for their first job or a new job
- B.Tech / B.E./ M.Tech./ M.E / MCA Degree
- 0 to 2 years of working experience
- Batch 2021, 2020 and 2019
Please note that all participating companies will have different eligibility requirements based on which they will shortlist candidates like but not limited to Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree, Academic Scores, Passing Year of the Batch, Work Experience, Gender, etc. Example: Some may recruit only 2022 and 2023 while others may recruit 2021 and 2020. Some may recruit MCA and/or M.Tech while others may only recruit B.Tech and B.E. Some may have a minimum requirement of 50% in Xth and XIIth while others may have this at 60%. Some may prefer diversity while others might be open to all.
Please find below some answers to frequently asked questions and next steps for all the test takers.
Information on Scores and Scorecard: All scores have been released after multiple levels of validation. They have been normalized to ensure all sectional scores are out of 100. Example: If the test was of 25 marks and you got 12 out of 25. Then your normalized score has been put as 48/100 i.e. multiple of 4. If the test was of 300 marks and your score was 150. Then your normalized score has been put as 50/100 i.e. multiple of 1/3. You can check your scorecard on this page itself.
Participating Companies: Earlier we had 25 companies but now we have more than 40 companies that may be looking at your scores to hire. And this list will continue to grow. Please note that you don't have to register separately for each company. They will look at your scores through D2C.
Companies Shortlist Criteria: Companies will shortlist you based on D2C Recruitables Score as the base along with a few other parameters like but not limited to Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree, Academic Scores, Passing Year of the Batch, Work Experience, Gender, etc.
Companies Timelines: This will be a rolling process and companies may invite you for the interview or additional assessment anytime within the next 6 months. They will send an invite which you may accept or reject. If accepted, you'll be interviewed.
Your Next Steps: The war is half won, prepare for the interviews so that you ace it on your D-day! Once you're shortlisted. you'll receive an email from either the company or D2C's end.
All the best!