Walmart CodeHers 2022 Walmart Global Tech in India
Walmart CodeHers 2022: Stages and Timelines
Candidates will have to crack 25 questions based on topics like C, Data Structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning, Java, DBMS, Object-Oriented Programming, along with other Computer Science fundamentals in a stipulated time period. The test can only be accessed via Desktop/Laptop.
Demo Coding Round
Participants are recommended to undergo a Demo Coding round to make themselves familiar with the platform. This is NOT an elimination or evaluation round.
Participants will have to present logical coding solutions (in any language of their choice) to the 2 problems statements at hand in 90 minutes.
Shortlisted candidates are required to submit additional information for the verification process. Verification is a must and will happen for all students before the final interview.
All top shortlisted coders will be scheduled to undergo our interview process commencing April 1st week.
All that you need to know about Walmart CodeHers 2022
To all the Geek Goddesses out there,
Walmart invites students who are graduating in 2022 and 2023 to take part in CodeHers, India’s biggest coding challenge, exclusively for women. CodeHers is your passport to join Walmart Global Tech India and innovate for the Fortune #1 company. Human-led and tech-empowered since 2002, we create omnichannel shopping experiences for our customers and members across the globe to help them save money and live better.
This challenge is an opportunity for young women from engineering colleges across India to land their dream job. Top coders will be shortlisted and interviewed virtually for full-time software development engineering roles at Walmart Global Tech India. The roles offered will be based out of Bangalore or Chennai offices.
Walmart CodeHers 2022 is open to female students across all engineering colleges in India who are pursuing the following degrees in circuit branches (ECE, EE, EEE, IT, CS):
- BE/ B.Tech. full-time programs - Batch of 2022 and 2023 (1st and 2nd-year students are not eligible to apply)
- Dual degree full-time program - Batch of 2022 and 2023 (1st/2nd/3rd-year students are not eligible to apply)
- ME/ M.Tech. full-time programs - Batch of 2022 (1st-year students are not eligible to apply)
- Only candidates with a 7+ CGPA are eligible to apply. Any student not meeting this mark will be disqualified
- Level 1 - MCQ Challenge to test your computer fundamentals with 25 objective questions that need to be solved in a stipulated time period.
- Level 2 - Coding Challenge where shortlisted participants will get 90 minutes to present logical coding solutions to 2 problem statements.
- Level 3 - Candidates who have attempted both rounds (Quiz and Coding Challenge) and have non-zero scores in both of them will be considered for the shortlist for the next round. All top coders who are shortlisted will be informed regarding our planned interview process commencing April 1st week, 2022.
Result Declaration Process:
2 questions of 100 marks each were allocated with equal weightage for private and public test cases. It is very likely that candidates scoring full during the assessment may have failed a few private test cases, because of which their final scores are not the same.
Candidates requested to rest assured that the evaluation process is true and fair with ample checks accounted for to ensure the accuracy of the scores. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.
- Top 30 students to get a cash prize of ₹30,000.
- Top coders to get Pre Placement Interviews and be interviewed for Software roles by tech experts at Walmart Global Tech India.
- Our software engineering salaries are in the range of ₹23-25 lakhs with ₹2.5-5 lakhs joining bonus and stock grants up to ₹5 lakhs.
- All students cleared our interview process to get exciting goodie kits!
- Participation certificates will not be provided for this opportunity.
Note: Most of the interviews will happen in descending order of scores until all the open positions are filled for the 2022 and 2023 batches. Hence, there might be some students who may not be interviewed basis the open positions.
Important Note: Due to the early fulfillment of Walmart Global Tech's hiring requirements, the profiles for the students shortlisted from the batch of 2023 will not be taken ahead for an interview at this time.
Rewards and Prizes
Top 30 students
Pre Placement Interviews (CTC upto 35 LPA)
Our software engineering salaries are in the range of ₹23-25 lakhs with ₹2.5-5 lakhs joining bonus and stock grants up to ₹5 lakhs
About Walmart Global Tech in India
Human-led and tech-empowered since 2002, Walmart Global Tech in India delivers innovative solutions to the biggest retailer in the world – Walmart. By leveraging emerging technologies, we create omnichannel shopping experiences for our customers, across the globe and help them save money and live better. For us, success means to go above and beyond, to innovate with heart, and to have a creative bent of mind- to do more and be more.