Panache: Stages and Timelines
Round 1: Portfolio Submission
The participants are required to submit a portfolio of their best 5-10 pictures based on the following themes on D2C in PDF format. 1) Denim on denim 2) Indo-western 3) Boho look 4) Christmas themed 5) Wear your tradition (ethnic look)
Round 2: Live Event
The shortlisted participants will be invited for a live round filled with a myriad of fun activities and the winner will be crowned as Mr./Miss NEEV.
All that you need to know about Panache
"What you wear is how you present yourself to the world” - Miuccia Prada
Let what you wear speak for you. It’s time to flaunt your trend-setting style with grace and finesse as you go up against the best modern-day fashionistas.
- Individual participation only.
- The portfolio should contain a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 pictures touching at least 3 given themes.
- No edited pictures are allowed. Edited pictures will lead to disqualification.
- One person can only make one entry.
- Details of Round 2 will only be provided to the shortlisted participants from Round 1.
- Submissions made after the set deadline are liable to be rejected by the organizers.
- The decision of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all participants.
- Portfolio Format: PDF
- Participants can use their own props if any.
- Any use of obscene or offensive media would lead to disqualification.
- The results of the judges will be final and shall be respected by each participant.
- Violation of any of these rules will lead to the disqualification of the participant.
- The organizing team reserves the right to change the rules at any point in time and all decisions in the matter of eligibility, authenticity, and the final judgment will be with the organizing team.