Assistant Manager (Business Development) Flipkart
Flipkart is looking for an Assistant Manager (Business Development)!
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 Million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 Million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Analyze customer behaviour and further develop new customer insights
- Understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them; co-own the P&L and develop a business model
- Develop a deep and long-standing relationship with the vendors and further drive relationship from the strategic to the tactical
- Manage in-store promotions along with brands and make brands partners in customer communication
- Make Flipkart the “destination of choice” for the customers through the largest and the greatest assortment of products on offer
- Develop and manage a fulfillment strategy with the brands to ensure best selection along with optimal cost and service
- Educational background: Graduation (MBA is preferred)
- Knowledge of the retail and consumer goods industry and further have the ability to think like a customer
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the competition and their vendors and should have the ability to influence the market
Job Type: In Office
Job Timing: Full Time
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company.
Since its inception in 2007, Flipkart has been known to be a market disruptor. It is India’s leading e-commerce marketplace that offers more than 100 million products to 150 million customers. In 2019, L...