Campus Ambassador Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad
This is a call for all the college students to become the Campus Ambassadors for Elan & ηVision 2022. This fest offers ample opportunities to everyone interested to showcase their talents in both cultural and technical fields. Elan & ηVision promises to give you a bagful of memories and a fantastic festival experience.
We are looking for students across the country who can help us grow our network and be a part of our fest. We would be delighted to see you as the face of Elan & ηVision 2022 in your institute and take this initiative to step forward with your help and support. You will be the first point of contact for Elan & ηVision 2022 in your college, and you shall relay all the information to the prospective students of your college.
- Get Certified
- Certificate of Participation from Elan & ηVision 2022.
- LOR (Letter of Recommendation) for the top CAs of this program.
- Get Merch
- Free Merchandise for the top CAs of the program.
- Building Network
- Chance to interact with the Celebrities during the fest.
- Events & Workshops, Social Media
- Free participation in all the events and workshops conducted by Elan & ηVision 2022.
- Get recognition on our social media platforms and official websites.
- Other Rewards
- Exciting rewards for accomplishing specific CA tasks.
- Other more exciting rewards
- Top CAs can get an opportunity to win monetary prizes.
Responsibilities of a CA:
- Serve as an essential connection between the students of your college and Elan & ηVision 2022.
- Spread the word of Elan & ηVision and encourage maximum participation in all of our events and workshops.
- To help with online publicity of the fest through social media. And help us in gaining more followers and likes on social media.
- To Come up with innovative ideas to help Elan & ηVision to reach out to your colleagues and peers.
- Ensure participation in our fest’s events and competitions from your college.
CA Program Rules:
- You will be sent a WhatsApp link through email. Join the WhatsApp group to know more about your tasks.
- All the information about your tasks will be given to you through that group.
- After your task is done, update it on the website with appropriate proof.
- Points will be allotted according to your work done.
- Additional points may be allotted based on the engagement your story/post receives and your performance.
- Active participation of CA’s will be encouraged during the discussions held by our team for publicizing Elan & ηVision.
- There will be certain divisions in the rankings of the CAs.
- The leaderboard keeps updating based on the points you gain.
- The categories are as follows:
- King (1 - 10)
- Queen (11 - 25)
- Rook (26 - 50)
- Knight (51 - 100)
- Bishop (101 - 200)
- Pawn (Rest All)
- The incentives will be better as you progress through the leaderboard.
Why be a CA?
- Can highlight your Campus Ambassador experience on your resume, giving you a professional advantage over others.
- It allows you to connect with other like-minded students from across the country and expand your network.
- You get the opportunity to be a part of various Cultural and Techy events conducted by Elan & ηVision.
- Working as a CA is an excellent way to hone your communication and other soft skills.
- Also, there is an excellent scope for you to gain marketing and managerial skills through our CA Programme.
- KN Vardhan: (+91) 96527 93113
- Shreya K: (+91) 78996 14055
- Varshitha: (+91) 91546 19754
Job Type: Work From Home
Job Timing: Part Time
Letter of Recommendation