Java Developer- Merchant Banking Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs is hiring for the position of Java Developer- Merchant Banking - Fund Engineering.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Developing models and systems for trade booking and risk management
- Developing search tools, tools for workflow management, data collection, analysis, and visualization
- Developing portfolio management and risk monitoring tools for our investments
- Developing integrations with external parties and cloud-based solution providers
- Developing tools that work on desktop and mobile devices
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, physics, or another related field
- Strong coding and software system design skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Programming language agnostic
- Experience building web-based applications or large-scale distributed systems, implementing fundamental algorithms, working in different programming languages and databases
Job Type: In Office
Job Timing: Full Time
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company. It is headquartered in New York City and offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The mission of Goldman S...