Process Automation Analyst Swiggy
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Develop end-to-end web applications
- Create REST APIs
- Follow the software development lifecycle
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, code comments, and clear code
- Extract, transform and load data from Snowflakes or other Data-warehouse
- Work on product testing and maintenance
Skills and Requirements:
- Graduate/Postgraduate with computer as major (BCA, B.Sc (IT/CS) or MCA, M.Sc (IT/CS))
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Mysql, SQL
- Python (pandas, sqlalchemy)
- Server - Apache, Nginx
- OS - Windows, Linux(Ubuntu)
- Git - Bitbucket
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. Unstop does not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.
Job Type: In Office
Job Timing: Full Time
*This opportunity has been listed by Swiggy. Unstop is not liable for any content mentioned in this opportunity or the process followed by the organizers for this opportunity. However, please raise a complaint if you want Unstop to look into the matter.Raise a Complaint
Voice your opinion by leaving a feedback & your rating
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Discussions.
* The data on this page gets updated in every 15 minutes.