Software Engineer Mastercard
MasterCard is hiring for the position of Software Engineer II.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Build and test all new cloud-ready code using Java, Angular, Spring Boot, and other technologies
- Introduce new technologies
- Recommend new platforms/ libraries
- Collaborate with our development teams to enhance our existing software development processes
- Drive measurable improvements in the maintenance, operational, and runtime characteristics of your team’s software
- Provide feedback on peer design and code which includes optimization and simplification recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Participated in Agile/ DevOps teams and understand the concepts and ceremonies they follow and use of Agile tools such as RALLY and ALM
- Adept in CI/CD practices and implementation
- Adept developing in <Java 1.8/C++/JS>
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. Unstop does not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.
Job Type: In Office
Job Timing: Full Time
*This opportunity has been listed by Mastercard. Unstop is not liable for any content mentioned in this opportunity or the process followed by the organizers for this opportunity. However, please raise a complaint if you want Unstop to look into the matter.Raise a Complaint
Voice your opinion by leaving a feedback & your rating
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Discussions.
* The data on this page gets updated in every 15 minutes.