Technical Support Engineer Microsoft
Microsoft is hiring for Technical Support Engineering!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Own, troubleshoot, and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices, and transparency within and across teams
- Identify cases that require escalation
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group or engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation, and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching, and mentoring
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in SMS (System Management Server), SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)
- Strong experience in Windows server, active directory, and manageability products
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Job Type: In Office
Job Timing: Full Time
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.
Microsoft ranked No. ...