Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Provide the Product Owner with functional support whilst evolving the Product roadmap, creation of epics and writing of user stories, and managing the product backlog
- Create solution analysis on customer journeys and product functionality
- Work within small to medium-sized, low to medium complexity technology projects which are unlikely to span across multiple business units and geographies
- Understand risk exposure to the bank and help senior colleagues manage it
- Assure delivery through the entire life-cycle of the project from user requirements through to go live
- Supports the development of the BA function within the IT Portfolio and Programme Management practice
- Provide at least 1 technical capability/competency, such: as cloud, mobile, digital, security, core banking, microservices, capacity management, and architecture platforms
- Any Graduates (MBA, CA would be preferred)
- Additionally, certification as a Product owner will be preferred
- Excellent Business analysis & communication skills
- Preferably have worked within Agile teams using DevOps practices such as test automation, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
Job Type: In Office
Job Timing: Full Time
HSBC Holdings plc also called HSBC Group operates in nearly 79 countries. It offers comprehensive financial services encompassing commercial, merchant banks, capital markets, consumer finance, securities, investments, and insurance. The HSBC Group is global in nature, despite the fact that the group is still being centered around the bank from which it evolved The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
The history of HSBC began with the founding of the Hong...